****DONE: 1/32nd Ju87G-2 of Fw Josef Blümel, 10(Pz.)/SG-3, S7+EN Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looks good enough to me mate. Now that the decals are in place, and didn't break up, I'll let you into a little secret (but don't tell anyone!). Those decals are...er...twenty five years old!!
I reckon if you just tone-down the Werk Nr on the fin just a tad, they'll not be as stark, and will look even more accurate size wise. They are a touch over size, but only by a midgies' whatsit. The next nearst size I have is about half the height, so far too small.

Lookin Fantastic there Dan! You have been a very good sponge on the learning curve.Cheers Kevin

OK, heres a couple shots of her, all gussied up and ready for the Prom.... Took some practice shots to check the overall presentation, and Im pretty much right on the mark.... Lil bit here and there and Im onto my final pics...

Comments gents??

Attachments

• ~almost done 008.jpg
    ~almost done 008.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 167
  • ~almost done 015.jpg
    ~almost done 015.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 174
  • ~almost done 016.jpg
    ~almost done 016.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 180
Looks bl**dy brilliant mate! Better than a blonde who owns a brewery! Just one thing though, not that it matters much. Just double-check if the 'S7' had stencil breaks - I might be wrong, but i think I spotted them in the 'S' on one of the pics or profiles. If it has, and you want to add it, just a quick but careful brush stroke, then gloss clear coat, then matt clear coat to make it all even.
Great work mate,I think you've got the hang of this modelling malarkey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back