****DONE: 1/32nd Ju87G-2 of Fw Josef Blümel, 10(Pz.)/SG-3, S7+EN Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Strange. See if you can sort it, if not, we'll try another disc. Should open fully if you can preview it though. Maybe just a temporary glitch in the PC system?

That's a relief! Glad they're of use. Yep, I think I mentioned the 'S7' was a bit oversize, but it's the nearest I could get in white, of a more or less similar shape to the original. A blind man on a galloping horse won't notice, so I won't tell if you won't!!!

Alright, decals are on, whew............

What a very stressful couple hours that was.... No chance for screwin up, no buffer, no nothin...

Decals went on great Terry, thank u once again Brother... They are a bit big, especially on the rudder, but work out alright I think....

I can remove them if u guys think they are too much, but the S7 works out just fine... Also got a dark wash on the canopy pieces instead of light.... Looks better, but more work needed...

Attachments

• ~decal final 001.jpg
    ~decal final 001.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 127
  • ~decal final 004.jpg
    ~decal final 004.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 123
I wouldn't say so. I have seen pics with very large markings and small. I would think that at that time of the war, marking protocol wasn't being followed by the letter at all times. And friendly recognition was more important.

That crate is looking great!!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back