Airframes
Benevolens Magister
Last time I was in Hull, it was closed ............
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
'ell. 'ull and 'alifax
This coming season the Supergreens are venturing to Hartlepool...wherever that is![]()
.......American terms seem simpler than ours so he should master them in no time![]()
Karl, I'd be delighted to meet up and share the 'oooohs and arrrr's' of the Supergreens ( in sky blue this season) and Hartlepool. My lad is going too.
Chris, That may be one too many new tricks for an older Englsih dog to learn mate![]()
19th oct am i correct John ?
You liked a modelshow better than usYeah, me three!
You liked a modelshow better than usJust kidding Jim, maybe if I come in the area again, I'll try to contact you.