Members Meeting Members (4 Viewers)

I'm looking at Sunday Sept 6. Have that beer at the "Ugly Mug" in Cape May! :)
 
See what I can arrange Dude.

Got the missing stop details now, so again, if anyone is close enough, come on over !.

28 - 31 WALL TOWNSHIP NJ
31 - 2 TRENTON NJ
2 - 4 MILLVILLE NJ
4 - 7 CAPE MAY NJ
8 - 10 MORRISTOWN NJ
10 - 14 HARTFORD CT
14 - 16 HYANNIS MA
16 – 18 PLYMOUTH MA
18- 19 NORWOOD MA

I'm flying out tomorrow :-)
 
guys02.jpg
Got to meet GeeDee today. What a great guy! Took me on a personal tour of the aircraft, got some pics and had a pint together. Great day! Weather was perfect and the sounds and sights a dream. Talked about numerous things and wished it could have lasted longer. The drive home was killer - 3 hours to go 45 miles but it was all good!

Here is a pic of me and Gary.

.
guys02.jpg
 
Last edited:
Vick, you should check out his itinerary. He will be winging his way across Massachusetts the next week.
 
See what I can arrange Dude.

Got the missing stop details now, so again, if anyone is close enough, come on over !.

28 - 31 WALL TOWNSHIP NJ
31 - 2 TRENTON NJ
2 - 4 MILLVILLE NJ
4 - 7 CAPE MAY NJ
8 - 10 MORRISTOWN NJ
10 - 14 HARTFORD CT
14 - 16 HYANNIS MA
16 – 18 PLYMOUTH MA
18- 19 NORWOOD MA

I'm flying out tomorrow :-)

You guys heading out to the Midwest as well?
 
Yeah, Gary has a 'cunning plan' as revenge for what you lot did with our tea ..................
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back