Members Meeting Members

If I was in EU, I would have record! Believe me.

I would literally walk half of the continent, everyday!!!

I doubt about US! It's a long distance between "states" capital cities. No idea about Down Under and nearby countries / Islands, my apologies.
 
My record stands at two:
Redbeard and Lawndart.

Though I planned on meeting up with quite a few members on my trip to Europe in 2013 (but the wreck intervened).
 
We have to wait for Gary to weigh in - he's met quite a few over the years.
I'm a lightweight...only 8 so far.

I dunno, I spend all my cash to cross the Pond each year and everybody clears off and leaves me to go walkabout solo.

So this year I have a cunning plan...I am not telling any of you that I'm flying over on Jul 19 till first week of Aug, I wont mention that I'll be at Wausau, WI for the AirVentureCup air race and no way will I ever let on that I'm going to be at Oshkosh for the full duration as Crew Chief for Eric on his Chipmunk and most certainly not camping at Camp Scholler either !! :-)

If while y'all walking around and happen to see me, just remember to approach slowly while holding out an an oversize ice-cream or even better a Warbird sized shot of Bourbon and we can put the World to rights ! :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back