Merry Christmas to ALL

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

tankie1rtr

Airman
Oct 11, 2008
York. United kingdom
Hi Guys.
Just want to wish all the members a Happy Safe Christmas, not being a party pooper, but please remember Drinking Driving dont mix, and I am sure we want to see ALL our members back on here safely after the festivities, also I would like to say on behalf of us all, from the bottom of our hearts "THANK YOU" to all the Men Women who gave the greatest Sacrifice so that we and our future generations can say "Peace Merry Christmas"

Hi Guys.
Just want to wish all the members a Happy Safe Christmas, not being a party pooper, but please remember Drinking Driving dont mix, and I am sure we want to see ALL our members back on here safely after the festivities, also I would like to say on behalf of us all, from the bottom of our hearts "THANK YOU" to all the Men Women who gave the greatest Sacrifice so that we and our future generations can say "Peace Merry Christmas"

Merry Christmas tankie. Don't worry I'm underage, and not a fan of alcohol(drank some vodka by accident, tasted like sh@t!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back