Merry Christmas to all! May the day bring us all joy and peace. For those serving in our armed forces; may you feel the warmth of your family and friends till you return home!
It is 0928 and we are in day 3 of our work party. Merry Christmas! My hope for each of you is peace and happiness throughout the next year. I cannot visit often but the regulars always welcome me back. I will post a little present for you all soon.
Its now the 25th of December here in Australia and I would just like to say to every one of my mates here on the forum a very Merry Christmas! I wish everyone here has a great day with family and friends.
Same from me - Merry Christmas to everyone. Thanks for all your help and friendship throughout the year.
I wish yas all a very healthy and prosperous new year for 2009.