Michael jackson might be kicking the bucket,

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:lol: @Amsel (heard that one years ago, with K-Mart blue-light specials)

I agree for the most part with Trackend. The media circus is going to be insane....and both Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcett will take a very cold back-burner to the whole MJ drama-mentaries and crap. I never really did care much for his music, though....just wasnt really my style. I do, however, think the human race is now a tad bit safer, since he's gone.

Here's my dad's reaction to the news of Michael Jackson's death: What happened, did he accidently look himself in the mirror ?

Needless to say I almost fell off the chair laughing eventhough it's kinda mean.

RIP Michael Farrah!

Last edited:
Mikey was just one of a bunch of F***ed up kids. His Father was a tyrant and abuser, his mother did nada

makes you wonder why the guy tried to look more and more like a white man blowing off his proud race. note if you saw his interview back in march of this year he was lily white his chin more than doubled and his nose almost melted into his face with plastic surgeons having a hey day.

personally his music sucked he was on the throne for many teenie weenies for many years but will hand it too him though the man in his time was most likely one of the richest on this earth if that means anything in the whole scheme of things.

he will soon be forgotten, and remember he was just another human, selfish and proud. this will go on for the next 2-3 weeks talk of nothing other than ...........

Mine too. I'm a child of the "Big Hair Era" and she was #1.

If you take away all the extra cr@p about MJ and just leave his music, he was a great artist. His "Off The Wall" and "Thriller" albums are classics. Its a shame he couldn'tlive a less scandelous life but, like he said he never had a childhood.

besides there can only be ONE Wacko Jaco - ME!!! :):):):)

A-fricken Men!

I think at one time he also owned the rights to many if not most of the Beatles song catalog.

And the worst part was that he outbid Paul McCartney for that song catalog. You can call it shrewd if you like, but I think that is pretty effed up.

The media circus has been going on for the last 2 days. Being in Southern California, I am damn thankful for my iPod and Tivo. Otherwise, it would be all Michael, 24x7. The streets in SoCal are fouled up near his rental house, the Jackson family compound, near his star on the walk of fame and other places. You'd think the guy was a friggin' saint.

There are a number of insanities around this whole thing, but if it had been an average Joe, no one would have noticed. And like Lee said, there are real heroes still coming home in body bags that many times go completely unnoticed.

Waco Jackson is dead ? :shock:

Nah... Just kidding. I heard about it on the news in the morning of June 26th. A funny thing is that, as CHOI-FM reported it, TMZ.com outran everyone on the subject... Starting with his ambulance run to his official death anouncement and his potential death causes. Even CNN couldn't beat them on it.

I think we just entered in a new era... The web news era.

Also, what a bad day for Farrah Fawcett to "break her pipe"... Dying the same day as Michael Jackson and being almost completely forgotten by the medias. Something similar happened around here on the day of Elvis Presley's death... I think it was a TV host who died on the same day (I can't remember his name). I'm sure that in a few years, peoples will think that Mrs. Fawcett is still alive.

Anyway... I've never been a fan of Waco Jackson, I think his music sucked. But it's weird how peoples (especially in the medias) tend to forget the bad sides of a man when that said man dies.

Let's remember him for what he really was :

1 - A crappy signer (although very rich, back in the day).
2 - A drug addict since his accident on the set of a Pepsi commercial. (His hair caught fire, burning his head and forcing the doctors to give him an heavy medication (a type of drug derived of Morphine).)
3 - A child abuser.
4 - A guy who admitted in an interview on the BBC (I think) that he let his children sleep with other men and that there was nothing wrong to "share love with kids" (they actually played the tape on CHOI-FM yesterday morning).

Anyway... I'm not gonna cry on his grave.

"4 - A guy who admitted in an interview on the BBC (I think) that he let his children sleep with other men and that there was nothing wrong to "share love with kids" (they actually played the tape on CHOI-FM yesterday morning).

Anyway... I'm not gonna cry on his grave."

Me, neither. Still, it must be a truly dark day for NAWMWBLA (North American White Man Wannabe-Boy Love Association)

JL

I am certainly not a fan of Michael Jackson, but Thriller will remain an all time classic and one of the greats albums of all times. He may have been a freak, and quite possibly a terrible person (I will not slander a dead man without proof), and his music for the last 10 to 15 years was also pretty shitty, he will be a loss to the music world.

Last edited:
I had to suffer through such classics as ABC 123 and Puppy Love so he's no loss to me I remember the Battle of Bands between the Jackson 5 and the Osmond brothers :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back