Michael jackson might be kicking the bucket,

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What did Michael Jackson say as he felt his heart stop?

"Just Beat It"
Kinda mean, but funny as hell. Nice one, Syscom. :lol:

On another note, I can't really feel sad for MJ. He made alot of the choices to destroy his body, and he paid for them. The only regret that I have (might be taking some of Njaco's words here, I think) is that we can probably never officially prove the molestation charges against Wacko Jacko.
As for Farrah, I do feel sad for her death, even though I'm not totally familiar with her.

I'm kinda saddened about it actually. And while I know about the molestation charges I very much doubt their truthfullness. Esp. seeing that he has been acquitted of the charges som many times. It seems more like he was left down by some people close to him.

And lets not forget the good things he did, like all the money he generously donated to various good causes, he helped a lot of people.

Listening to some of his music reminds me of many times in my life, so he certainly had an effect on people.

He was a great music icon and may he rest in peace.

Last edited:
What did Michael Jackson say as he felt his heart stop?

"Just Beat It"

:lol:

That's just wrong, and cruel. Hard to type that as I'm laughing my arse off. No matter what you think of Mr. Jackson he was a great entertainer and will be missed by many.

I watched a special on Farrah Fawcett this evening, she was truly a strong and inspirational Woman. We need more of her in the world, and less of the fake Hollywood images we are bombarded with on a daily basis.

I think it's sad. The guy was a freak, and I only liked a couple of his songs, but he was a legend none the less.
Very sad to hear about Farah too. May they both rest in peace.

Though I really didnt care for the man himself, I did from time to time enjoy his music. He was very good at that and dancing. Now he is in a better place, and only god can judge him now.

I'm kinda saddened about it actually. And while I know about the molestation charges I very much doubt their truthfullness. Esp. seeing that he has been acquitted of the charges som many times. It seems more like he was left down by some people close to him.

And lets not forget the good things he did, like all the money he generously donated to various good causes, he helped a lot of people.

Listening to some of his music reminds me of many times in my life, so he certainly had an effect on people.

He was a great music icon and may he rest in peace.

Well said and ditto. I never was a fan of him, but I feel sorry for him.

Americas #1 Pinup is gone forever.... My childhood dreams will forever be crushed....

farrah-fawcett.jpg

Mine too. I'm a child of the "Big Hair Era" and she was #1.

If you take away all the extra cr@p about MJ and just leave his music, he was a great artist. His "Off The Wall" and "Thriller" albums are classics. Its a shame he couldn'tlive a less scandelous life but, like he said he never had a childhood.

besides there can only be ONE Wacko Jaco - ME!!! :):):):)

Mine too. I'm a child of the "Big Hair Era" and she was #1.

If you take away all the extra cr@p about MJ and just leave his music, he was a great artist. His "Off The Wall" and "Thriller" albums are classics. Its a shame he couldn'tlive a less scandelous life but, like he said he never had a childhood.

besides there can only be ONE Wacko Jaco - ME!!! :):):):)

Right on all counts, Chris...:D

I'm gonna echo Soren here. Thriller was truly a revolutionary album.

As to the extracurricular activities, while mortified, I'm not surprised. With that kind of family history nothing would surprise me.

The untimely death of anybody is to be regreted but now we will have weeks of wailing and gnashing of teeth and his life examined in minute detail via TV documantaries and the news media, not to mention the inevitable dozens of biographies. While quietly in the background another batch of allied dead will be returned home. He was good but all he did was entertain, the world is a funny old place when a pop star is given so much more importance and dare I say, respect in the eyes of a large portion of the public than a squaddie laying his neck on the line so they could have the freedom to be entertained by him doing the bleeding moon walk or squeeking out a song . I like his music and have a couple of his albums but the pedestal he is being put on is way to high IMO.

Last edited:
Agree folks. And despite his legal situations, his obsession with children was a bit over the top and I believe it placed him in a position where he was setting himself up for allegations that followed him around, be them the truth or not. Additionally after the first allegations you would have thought he would have learned.

I am saddened and I look as his situation with similarities as with the deaths of Howard Hughes and Elvis Presley.

I heard that Target was having a sale today in memory of the king of pop. Boys pants 1/2 off sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back