Military Members post pics of you in your uniforms. (2 Viewers)

As I think this here Navy Squid can speak for all of us Vets here, ur welcome, and thanks for the sentiments...
 
Agree with all here thanking all those who have served their country! I come from a Navy family with the exception of one of my Dad's brothers who is the outcast in the family. He served in the Army! Thanks you to all those who have served and continue to serve. This country was built on the backs of of those who chose to serve and protect this nation. Thanks to all those who have sacrificed to maintain the way of life we often times take for granted. Also thanks to all those soldiers and veterans from our allies in other countries who have done the same!
 
It's amazing what one finds when searching other parts of this forum. I have a photo of my wife and I taken some years ago at a friends wedding. My friends were Air Force and I was Army. They had never seen Army Dress Blues before so I thought I would wear mine. :)
 

Attachments

  • HPIM0566.JPG
    HPIM0566.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 386
Very cool!
 
Why is it dentist seem to have the biggest hands ?
Or worse the proctologists ?
 
I'm OLD....What can I say...happens when you live too long
 

Attachments

  • IMGP0648.jpg
    IMGP0648.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 254
  • P1010107.jpg
    P1010107.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 257
  • VietnamPK.jpg
    VietnamPK.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 272
Parsifal, my dear friend, your white lie is most appreciated but I have mirrors at home. The uniform still fits mostly but ONLY because I used to bench 300lbs (150kg)
Not the good looking kid but the old guy in the back with sunglasses
 

Attachments

  • anaconda.jpg
    anaconda.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
Hmmm, hold at arm's length and read the second line...
 

Attachments

  • snelleneyechart.jpg
    snelleneyechart.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 256

Users who are viewing this thread

Back