Missing members

And your account on FB has been approved as well.

You will see, though, that the FB group is not as active as here.
 
Got to thinking that I hadn't seen Shinpachi Shinpachi on the forum in a while. He's one of my favourite forum-ites who consistently posts interesting and insightful information in a most gentlemanly manner, hence why I was worried when I hadn't seen him in a while.

I dropped him a note and am delighted to report that he's doing fine...work is just getting in the way.

He asked me to pass on his best wishes to all the forum members who know him.
 
Got to thinking that I hadn't seen Shinpachi Shinpachi on the forum in a while. He's one of my favourite forum-ites who consistently posts interesting and insightful information in a most gentlemanly manner, hence why I was worried when I hadn't seen him in a while.

I dropped him a note and am delighted to report that he's doing fine...work is just getting in the way.

He asked me to pass on his best wishes to all the forum members who know him.

I'm glad to hear that. I'm not close with him but I always liked his posts, and a year or so ago I asked about him and got the grim "we haven't heard from him for a few months."

It's good to hear he's on the green side and not the brown.
 
I sent him a few shouts but nada.
Is it my breath?
 
Nice to know both are okay and I wish them well. :lol:
 
With all that's happening in the mid east, let's remember Artesh and hope he is safe.
Yes! It's a little concerning. :lol:
 
Hey can somebody direct me to that Asian Massage parlor near Wildwood? Oh wait....wrong thread. Nevermind.
Lili's Health Spa? Here you .

Screenshot_20250617_170621_Chrome.jpg
 
As Shinpachi Shinpachi was on my mind and this showed up on YouTube, I posted this here.



View: https://youtu.be/taScp993lnc?t=11
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back