Missing members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As Bill says, I'm alive but maybe not kicking so much. Age and its ailments seem to be catching up with me and because of nerve issues (peripheral neuropathy) among outer things, I have to balance myself out with a third leg (walking stick). However, modelling is still very much a part of my life but not with wings, more the down to earth car or motorbike (I know, sacrilege to the uniqueness of this forum). I'm not sure if I remember how to do this but I'm going to try and download a few pics from one of my creations.

View attachment 662727View attachment 662728View attachment 662729View attachment 662730View attachment 662731View attachment 662732View attachment 662733

This by the way is my Ford GT 40 where the colour is my choice.

:cool: :cool:
My favorite ride..

Great to see you here again Vic, and I love the GT40 model, one of my all time favourite cars.
Got a few car kits to do myself, one of these days ..............

Almost a year since David vikingBerserker vikingBerserker checked in

I believe he is staying away from the forum on purpose. He took offense to me saying something about MTD in the Ukraine thread. We had a PM conversation where he said his piece. I responded, but he never came back or read the response.

It sucks, I always liked him, but everyone has to decide for themselves if they wish to participate here.

Hellp, I'm back after a while and will try to advance on my models after finnishing 2 this year (I got more than 10 to build tho some are more advanced than other).
Glad the mail worked, I forgot I changed it to the new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back