Missing members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Anybody heard from Peter Gunn( hope I spelled that write). He was pretty active on here a few months ago when I first started here then all the sudden nothing. I just get a little concerned in any venue of life when all of the sudden you stop herring from someone.

Anybody heard from Peter Gunn( hope I spelled that write). He was pretty active on here a few months ago when I first started here then all the sudden nothing. I just get a little concerned in any venue of life when all of the sudden you stop herring from someone.

I'm not that easy to get rid of, just taking a break and sorting things out, but thank you for your concern, I appreciate it.:thumbright:

• Ontos is still around on FB as of a few hours ago. He had been silent since he updated his status in Aug 2020 until he started posting several pics from local car club events recently.
  • evangilder - still active on FB, think he may have posted recently in the FB page for ww2aircraft?
  • C2Aaircrew - Unknown ???, Lost track of him about 4 years ago and all attempts to reconnect have went unanswered.
    (His MediaFire account is still live and the links to the files in it still work without any ads so someone has to be paying for it to stay active.)

Wheels

Way to go Harry. Stay safe youngling
017.gif
Have not been around enough recently for that to make any sense to me?
102.gif

Wheels

View attachment 662451 Have not been around enough recently for that to make any sense to me? View attachment 662452

Wheels
B-17 Engineer = Harrison (aka Harry or "H")
He hasn't been active in the forum for a while, but is a regular on FB.
He's active in his town's Fire/EMS (his Dad was LEO) and it's been great to see him go from a teenager to a hell of a great guy doing good stuff :thumbright:

Vic Balshaw Vic Balshaw had been active on FB until recently, not sure what happened.

B-17engineer B-17engineer is on his way to the Ukraine to help with EMS training. Last I saw, he's in Poland and getting ready to head in.
Vic is doing other things.............. building boats and cars nd bikes................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Haven't personally heard from him in a long time. Visited him in Canberra a couple of times.
Just sent a message, fist since November!

Vic is doing other things.............. building boats and cars nd bikes................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Haven't personally heard from him in a long time. Visited him in Canberra a couple of times.
Just sent a message, fist since November!
He was posting great photos of his travels there on FB for the longest time and I was really enjoying them.

Glad to hear he's doing well :thumbright:

Re: Vic Balshaw
Just got a Msg back from Vic. He's had an issue with FB and it's turned into a Get F*d solution.
Says he will look in here once he gets a chance.
He's also had some other issues forcing him to use a stick for walking and navigating.
I'll let him elaborate if he chooses.
But he is alive and well albeit doing bikes and cars.
Bill

Last edited:
Re: Vic Balshaw
Just got a Msg back from Vic. He's had an issue with FB and it's turned into a Get F*d solution.
Says he will look in here once he gets a chance.
He's also had some other issues forcing him to use a stick for walking and navigating.
I'll let him elaborate if he chooses.
But he is alive and well albeit doing bikes and cars.
Bill
Many thanks, Bill!

As Bill says, I'm alive but maybe not kicking so much. Age and its ailments seem to be catching up with me and because of nerve issues (peripheral neuropathy) among outer things, I have to balance myself out with a third leg (walking stick). However, modelling is still very much a part of my life but not with wings, more the down to earth car or motorbike (I know, sacrilege to the uniqueness of this forum). I'm not sure if I remember how to do this but I'm going to try and download a few pics from one of my creations.

20210912 Ford GT40 4.jpg
20210912 Ford GT40 1.jpg
20210912 Ford GT40 2.jpg
20210912 Ford GT40 3.jpg
20210912 Ford GT40 5.jpg
20210912 Ford GT40 6.jpg
20210912 Ford GT40 7.jpg

This by the way is my Ford GT 40 where the colour is my choice.

:cool: :cool:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back