Modeling section greatly expanded

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder

"Shooter"
Sep 17, 2004
Moorpark, CA
www.vg-photo.com
At the suggestion of many, and Dan prodding my lazy butt to get it done, the modeling section has been greatly expanded with new subsections to make it easier to find things.

Enjoy!

Thanks Eric. Was a bit of a surprise and slightly confusing at first! But it's certainly made things better, having got used to it. Great job mate!

Looks great to me, Eric. Good Job.... I think it will help the modeling
section quite a bit.

Charles

Shouldn't we have a Modeling Section for Americans, and a Modelling Section for everyone else? At any rate, great idea and good work!

Venganza

Thank you Eric for your work.
A difference between modeling for yanks and the rest of the worls is for me nonsense. Or what is the reason behind ?

greets Thomas

Thank you Eric for your work.
A difference between modeling for yanks and the rest of the worls is for me nonsense. Or what is the reason behind ?

greets Thomas

Of course it's nonsense, Thomas. My post was meant as a joke (evidently not an effective one). It refers to an earlier thread about the 2 different spellings of the word "Modeling".

Venganza

Some of us got it, Vengaza. But you have to admit that was a bit obscure. :lol:

You're right, Matt. I guess my humor (humour?) is a bit too dry. Sometimes I think I need to come with subtitles. Happy New Year (and to everyone else)!

Venganza

You Dan, like all the mods do one h*ll of a good grafting around here and are a credit to the forum! :notworthy: The members do the forum just as much, but where would you be with top notch mods?

Thanks Jan...

Wurger and I have now gotten all the threads moved around and the section is set up for now.... We still have some tweaking to do, change some of the sections names/add 1 or 2 others and it will be done....

Thanks for helpin out with the moves Wojtek....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back