Moral Delimma...

RabidAlien

1st Lieutenant
6,533
14
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Location
Hurst, Texas
AMC is running "The Godfather" trilogy marathon this weekend.....but Spike is running "Band of Brothers". Which one to watch first:?::?::?:
 
Band of Brothers.
 
Band of Brothers!!!:cool: :cool: Dilemma solved.:lol:
 
Band of Brothers. Definitely.
 
Heh. Went to the in-laws for Thanksgiving, got trumped on both ("not kid-friendly....lets watch James Bond!" :rolleyes: ). Watched the Dallas game instead. Bleah.

I've got BoB box-set, I'd prefer to watch it without commercials anyway. Need to get the Godfather box set, though.
 
I've got BoB box-set, I'd prefer to watch it without commercials anyway. Need to get the Godfather box set, though.

My sentiments exactly! Hate commercials!

TO
 
Wife wants to brave Target crowds today, get a crock-pot and maybe a 32" TV. I'll slip the Godfather box set in the cart while I'm there.....hehehehehehehehehehe...She gets a crockpot, I get a trilogy. "Its an offah she cahn't refoos."
 
Heh. Got the TV. Got a wall-mount (piece of crap, but it hangs on the wall). Got the Godfather box-set ($35). Crockpot? Sold out, but got a rain-check. TV's mounted and works (Kelly's Heroes is almost over), now gotta drag Christmas tree/lights outta the attic. So much for vacation, eh?
 
LMAO RA!

Hey, at least you made it out there and back in one piece!

I live alone with no relatives in the area, so I don't have to worry about shopping for others, decorating the place or any of that stuff. :thumbleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back