"Move and you are DEAD!!" : Give this guy a medal

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hmmm, a little bit too trigger happy for my taste. I can understand his motives, but it sounded like he didn't give them any chance at all to surrender. Maybe they were carrying guns as well?

Oh I thought being a thief, exiting someone's home with their belongings, a man pointing a 12guage in your face and him yelling "Move and you're dead" was plenty effing clear actually.

Must be a southern thing.

Oh I thought being a thief, exiting someone's home with their belongings, a man pointing a 12guage in your face and him yelling "Move and you're dead" was plenty effing clear actually.

Must be a southern thing.

:lol:
But he fired directly after his shouting. Too bad he'll have to carry this on his concience.

Hmmm, a little bit too trigger happy for my taste. I can understand his motives, but it sounded like he didn't give them any chance at all to surrender. Maybe they were carrying guns as well?

Actually, Marcel, the law (in Virginia) is pretty clear. IF the
"party" is in your home with the intent to commit a crime (which crime is
not germain) and IF you have reason to believe your life (or
that of another) is in peril, you have the Right to use Deadly Force.
He need not show a weapon.... as long as, when the
police get there, they find one of your kitchen knives in his hand or about the body.

Just be sure to kill him, or he will sue you for maiming...

And, the time of day makes a difference.... during the day he was "breaking
and entering" and at night, he's "a burglar".

Charles

Actually, Marcel, the law (in Virginia) is pretty clear. IF the
"party" is in your home with the intent to commit a crime (which crime is
not germain) and IF you have reason to believe your life (or
that of another) is in peril, you have the Right to use Deadly Force.
He need not show a weapon.... as long as, when the
police get there, they find one of your kitchen knives in his hand or about the body.

Just be sure to kill him, or he will sue you for maiming...

And, the time of day makes a difference.... during the day he was "breaking
and entering" and at night, he's "a burglar".

Charles
That's just amazing. But these guys were not in his house, but in his neighbours', is that why the government sues him?

On the other side of that, make sure you shoot him in the front part of his
body. If the coroner sez he has bullet wounds in his back, that means he
was running away from you, and your life was NOT in jeopardy.

It dooooo make a difference !

Charles

That's just amazing. But these guys were not in his house, but in his neighbours', is that why the government sues him?

Marcel: I can't see the Youtube thing, I'm blocked out. So I don't know
what transpired. I guess he could say his neighbor's life was threatened.

Charles

you can shoot them legally IF they are IN your house in Texas. I know, because dad always made me promise to either let them get a foot in the window, THEN fire. OR drag them into the house and then call the police. God bless him. :lol:

Texas law says it is legal to use deadly force when someone is in your house and/or on your property, and they pose a threat (serious injury or death) to you or your loved ones. However, someone killed as they are running off for your front fence may not sway a jury in your favor. I have a concealed handgun license here in Texas and it takes 12 hours of classroom and a lot of shooting to get it. My opinion of this guy in Pasadena is he has murdered two people who posed him no immediate danger, unsavory as they apparently were. You just don't perforate someone unless you have run out of other viable options.

Marcel: I can't see the Youtube thing, I'm blocked out. So I don't know
what transpired. I guess he could say his neighbor's life was threatened.

Charles

As far as I could figure, his neighbour wasn't at home. He himself was in no danger. He just ran out of the house with his gun as if he was John Wayne although told by the offical not to do it. He obvously eager to test his little shotgun toy. The shouted "Move and you are dead" like a real Hollywood actor and then shot twice. IMO his action was no comparisment to the crime commited. What he should have done was wait for the police and aid them as they probably had a fair chance catching these guys. He probably felt he was saving the world. But now he sold his soul for a couple of lousy dollars. Well I can feel for his sentiment an shed no tears for the death of these scum I feel the only thing he became victim of was his own stupidity. But it's easy for me to judge, save behind my computer, I wasn't there.

I have shotguns in my house but I would never run outside and blast people breaking into a neighbors house unless someones life was threated.

Now if they were on my property... I'd shoot them and go through their wallets!

He went a bit OTT there really. Yes they were stealing but it wasn't his property and for that reason (according to what I have read here with respect to the law) it is therefore technically murder/manslaughter and therefore wrong however good the reasons for him doing it are...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back