My Different Completed Builds.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Than you very much guys for coments!:)
@Verganza, i dont have Russian model aircrafts from WWII right now (only few in boxes) only a few modern Russian aircrafts.:|
@Screaming Eagle, 1/72 scale is my favorite!8) egough space for models and enough detail:)

For Verganza maby is off tread just a few pics:oops:
Tu-16 G (K-11-26) Egypt Air Force. (Alpha Badger) 1/72 Scale Trumpeter. Well its Russian made :lol:

All the Best!!!
Dusan:)

Not off thread at all for me, I love the Badger. Great model! Thank you for the pictures, Dusan, I may just have to dig my Badger out (wherever it is) and start working on it.

Venganza

Hello,

@Matt308 Ju-290A-5 was painted with my old airbrush Badger 350 (fine tip) and lot of nerves (mixing and mixing of colors). Now I have much much better airbrush Iwata HP-BP.

This is my Focke Wulf FW-200C Condor in 1/72 scale by Revell.
The kit is built almost straight from the box with some modifications in the cockpit area and Fug 200.
The painting of this model is done by Gunze and Tamiya acrylics, oil colors and dry pastels are used for weathering.
I really enjoyed building this great kit from Revell.

CopyofFw-200-05.jpg

Fw-200-03.jpg

Fw-200-00.jpg

Fw-200-01.jpg

Fw-200-04.jpg

All the Best!

Beautiful work, again, Dusan! I saw that Tu-16 you did posted on Hyperscale - gentlemen (and/or ladies), we have a star among us!

Venganza

And me! Top notch stuff Dusan! You sure they're 1/72?? Check the boxes again will you? Love the camo on the 290!! :thumbleft:

Thanks guys!:)

This is my model of Mistel S2 in 1/72 scale.
Junker Ju-88G1 is older AMT/ERTL (no hasegawa then:oops: ) but with Revell engines BMW801 with whole gondolas, squadon canopy (vucform) and scratchbuild fuel tank, some re-scribed panel lines and true detail wheels. Fw-190A8 is hasegawa with Eduard etch parts.
All construction, supports ... is scratchbuild. (no available back then from Aires:( )... Painted with gunze colors. Decals are Aims, great decals for Mistel and Ju-88G...

MistelS2-006-by-Dusan-Lekic.jpg

MistelS2-03-by-Dusan-Lekic.jpg

MistelS2-08-by-Dusan-Lekic.jpg

MistelS2-005-by-Dusan-Lekic.jpg

MistelS2-02-by-Dusan-Lekic.jpg

MistelS2-04-by-Dusan-Lekic.jpg

MistelS2-05-by-Dusan-Lekic.jpg

MistelS2-06-by-Dusan-Lekic.jpg

All the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back