My Diorama, progress thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'll update with pics when I can, probably every few planes I complete I will post pics. 2 Jobs keeps me busy but not busy enough to keep me from my planes:D
I had to restock some paints yesterday, I noticed I was all out of many flat colors, so thats no good. I think I have totalled my purchases over 500 dollars now:lol:
I'll keep in touch

I hope to see 'a' pic. Any pic. Hell I would like to see a pic of someone elses diarama.

B17 is gonna blow everyone away with his work. Watch a 7th grader make it happen.

You have a lot to live up to B17. Don't let me down. Zeiss has so much hardware B17 that he could toss it on a table and I would be interested. :lol: All kidding aside, I hope he continues to post pics.

lol, no divorce yet. Im still goin at it. I'll post some more pics this weekend. I was on vacation pretty much all week, I know I was slacking:oops:
:)

Ive been gathering alot of pictures and doing alot of research on paint schemes, I dont have alot to take pics of, maybe a few planes primered up :)
out of about 20 planes lol.

lol, I was hoping to provide better pics when i was further along but since you guys are getting hostile:lol:
Just these two teasers, sorry I'll pick up the pace lol...

Im basically starting 3 fighters at once, because paint/primer just takes too long to dry. The rest of my time I have spent planning and researching. Its taken quite a bit of time just planning the room out, and I have more to go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back