My Diorama, progress thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ive been so busy lately progress is slowing. Maybe in the upcoming winter months I will have more time, but for now I just dont have any. I'll still do updates when I finish things, but dont hold your breath:lol:
I get a hour every now and then but its not going as fast as I'd like.

Ok guys, Winter is here :) I have been getting back on track with the project and as of today I have 2 weeks of vacation and I will be spending all of my time on it. In the last few months I havent had time to do painting but Ive been doing research on paint schemes and measuring. Ive got a few books and Ive been looking online as well. It can be relatively hard to get good photos of original aircraft from this era. But it is very important to get it at least somewhat accurate. Thanks for your patience.

I could use some help if you want, I could mail you some tickets to come help me:D

One thing kinda holding me up, Im debating paint schemes for early me-262s, ive got alot of pictures but I am undecided. Any suggestions? early photos dont really indicate any sort of pattern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back