My old friend Meatloaf.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Came in late on this one Paul. Sorry to hear of the loss in your household.
The loss of a pet that does not discriminate is often more of a loss than many family members.
We're all with you mate.

Here is one for the weird-o-file.....
I came out of the bathroom tonight, in darkness, as always, (the local power company has jacked up their rates) and a Chihuahua passed me through the hall, going the opposite way. This is not a strange thing, as there are two Chihuahuas that share our abode. The strange thing was, when I went into the living room, two Chihuahuas poked their heads up out of the blanket that they were snoozing under.
Meatloaf's ghost, obviously. I know what I saw. And it wouldn't be unlike the little @sshole to pass me in the hall without a "how do you do"....
He was kind of a jerk that way.

Means the old guy is looking out for you Paul. Nice to see you up and out as well mate, I been wondering how your coping after your old mate passed on.

Just read that Meatloaf passed,my condolences,never easy,maybe there will be a Meatloaf part deux in the futute....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back