My old friend Meatloaf.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm with all here Paul. Sorry to hear about your buddy.

Meatloaf is dying. He has refused water and food for the last two days. He can't walk, he just lays on his blanket and cries. The local vets want $150.00 to $200.00 to put him down. We don't have it today. I don't get paid until Friday. That is too far away. Frances has given him Nyquil to ease his pain. He is sleeping right now.
I would like to help him out, but cannot stand the idea of a 9mm into his little skull. He's been my puppy for 16 years.
I have been by his side all day and have put water in his mouth with a syringe, minus the needle.
This sucks.

Really sad news Paul. I hope you can be strong, and that the inevitable is calm, peaceful, and not prolonged.

Sorry if this seems a bit indelicate, but when our dachshund required extensive vet services that we couldn't immediately pay for we were advised to apply for a GE Care Credit card. It is a type of emergency credit card that is to be used only for medical issues, both human and pet, with no fee/no interest if paid in the period specified by the vet, anywhere from 6 to 18 months. I'm sure you can apply on line, get the numbers and use it for...whatever, in a short amount of time. Maybe for future reference. We are very happy with this service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back