My Pics of Collings Foundation B-25, B-17 and B-24

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I like the shot where you see the two engines and the cockpit. I probably have a minute of just that. I could watch it on loop for hours!

Excellent Pics!

I see that the B24 is now Witchcraft instead of Dragon and his Tail.

I was lucky enough to see 909 and D&T about 7 years in a row at one of our local annual shows. Of course my pics aren't as nice as yours!

Excellent Job! Thanks for sharing!

I went to the same deal in Dallas. It's awesome! Great pics and videos. I'll just add yours to my collection to get everything I missed!

i've got an image of a B-25 with a girl on it with her dress flying in the air. Does anyone have a good image of this picture so I can re-produce it on a friends plane?
if so would you pleaqse email it to me @ [email protected]

They landed in Houston today and will be at two locations. I will be heading out to see them over the weekend. Nice shots Dan.

DBII

It would be really cool to have a WWII aircraft meet at Duxford, or Chino or Thunder over Michigan, OshKosh... I have met up with some of you guys at shows (syscom at Chino, flyboyj at Point Mugu).

If any of you guys make it out to Riverside this Saturday for the show there, I'll be on the hill near the ATC tower.

Back on topic... The CF birds will be in Camarillo in May. I can hardly wait.

I drove over to see CF's birds Sunday with my father. We had the normal weather, overcast and rain. So I do not have many pictures. We were there for three hours and only saw the B25 fly.

Right before we left, they rolled out a beautiful TP-51C. I have never seen the plane before. I will try and post for shots by the weekend. The plane was originally built with dual controls. For anyone with a little extra cash, you an get 30 minutes of stick time for only $2,200.00 US. You can get the one hour flight for an additional $800.00. We watched a hot lady strap into the back seat for her flight. Sorry guys, I failed to get any shots of lady, the plane was getting in the way. We were told that they would do a photo pass after take off. It was not so much a photo pass as it was a high speed pass. The P-51 came in so fast I could not focus the camera on it. I went to the website but there is not information about the plane. Does anyone know the history of the TP-51C?

DBII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back