My WWII Aviation Drawings

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Forgot I had this last one in regard to WWII. This is my version of a WWII Naval Aircrew Recruiting Poster. I obtained permission from the U.S. Navy Air Museum in Pensacola Fla. to draw this. The original poster is hanging in that museum.

Forgot I had this last one in regard to WWII. This is my version of a WWII Naval Aircrew Recruiting Poster. I obtained permission from the U.S. Navy Air Museum in Pensacola Fla. to draw this. The original poster is hanging in that museum.

As a former airdale sailor, that one puts tears in my eyes!

As a former airdale sailor, that one puts tears in my eyes! If you don't mind I'd like to send that to 2 retired Chiefs I know - both earned combat aircrew wings.

Thanks tim!

FLYBOY, yes please do. I'm sure the Chiefs would appreciate it. I sure was inspired to draw it when I first saw the poster. Sure drives the point home.

Matt308, Sadly you are so correct. It's a sad day when the "Real Artist" doesn't get the credit He deserves.

Users who are viewing this thread