Need some Help (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You have our condolenses and deepest sympathies. May she rest in peace and may you find peace of mind and rest for your soul.

In Colorado, should you come out this way, we have the "Wings over the Rockies" air museum.

Let me add my most sincere condolences. As my Pastor said "She is now with the ages" I promise that it will get better with time and the good times will over come the bad.

My wife Ann passed away at 7:30 this evening. She went very peacefully.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

I know it's a rather small thing to say at this point, but my modelling will go on as it is such a nice comforting thing for me to do. I will be having a few breaks in the work though as I plan to see a bit of the U.S. before I go back to work. I've never really been out of the midwest and I plan on a few trips to some air museums.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I am keeping you both in my prayers.

Sorry to hear this Andy could not imagine loosing my wife just sitting here.I have lost both of my parents and for my mother like you was able to prepare it does help some but stiill tough.Take care.Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back