*NEW* Post Your Mugshot!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That was all there was in your closet, besides....I won the bet, which was "wear the tackiest you can find from Terry's closet", thanks for the £100 beer tab in your pub! :thumbright:

Ah, so you found the stuff some Hippocroccofrog left in the second-hand closet I bought at a charity shop!
I didn't have the courage to touch the stuff, so just left it where it was, in the corner of the closet !
Some people will wear anything these days - standards really are slipping .............

Terry, if I can inject a note of serious inquiry, I am impressed by those large "off road" tyres. No roads where you lived?

Mike, it was my rally car, intended for use on forest stages as well as surfaced roads. I'd just repainted it (by brush) but hadn't re-fitted the roll cage or seats and harnesses at the time of the photo, and of course the competition number 'patches' and other 'stickers' etc were added later too.

IMG_0152.JPG

I'm on the left, that is my friend Peter Pike that I am with.

Cheers,

Jeff

Now my mental image of Terry has him wearing these

Attachments

• 5870079149_3929bbfe7c_z.jpg
    5870079149_3929bbfe7c_z.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Berretto-Sherlock-Holmes.jpg
    Berretto-Sherlock-Holmes.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 73
  • detective-pipe-1886057.jpg
    detective-pipe-1886057.jpg