Newcomer to the site

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Petpole

Recruit
Jun 22, 2013
Loughborough, England
Hi I'm Petpole, I have always been interested in WWII aircraft, and modeling but lately I have been modeling sailing ships until my daughter decided to buy me the Arfix Messerschmitt Bf 109E-4/E3 1/24 scale for Father's Day, so now I want to do the best model aircraft I could do with lots of scratch building involved.
Hope to get lots of help as I haven't done an Arfix kit for about 25 years, and all I can say is what a great site with so many great build and wealth of knowlage.
Thanks

Welcome to the bacon.....bacon to the family.....welcome bacon the family.....b*ll*cks!

You have come to the right bacon....f*ck....

Greetings! Pull out a bacon and make you feel at home....

Bacon!

Welcome from a bit west and north of you. I'm sure you'll get plenty of help with modelling, and you might need it with that Bf109 kit, as it's over 40 years old, and showing it's age in terms of fit and so on. Still builds into a nice model though.

Hello from sunny Plymouth..Britain's ocean city. Which is just a pompous title for Gus.
Are you a Spitfire chap per chance?
Cheers
John

Another welcome from across the pond. And with Terry a wee bit east and south of you, you have one of the most knowledgeable, skilled, helpful, and friendly persons it has ever been my privledge to know very close to you

Welcome to the forum! If you check the "Modelling " I believe there is a thread about someone making that exact model - the 1/24 Airfix Bf 109. I know because I have the same thing but have been leery to start it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back