Norwegian Armed Forces Aircraft Collection

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the Flak 38 has tody been completed and will during easter be reunited with the trolley i restored earlier.
Its now fully operational ( it was not movable before restoration )
the only thing missing is the sight but that will be added during the summer ( we have one in store for us arriving this summer )

Attachments

• wing and flak 012.jpg
    wing and flak 012.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 69
  • wing and flak 013.jpg
    wing and flak 013.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 80
  • wing and flak 014.jpg
    wing and flak 014.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Very good job you are doing. Looking forward to a update on the FLAK trolley.

I really have to visit the museum sometime. Maybe I can bring some items if you need heinkel parts and such. What is the policy on that..? I have a wall-mount for a oxygen flask. :rolleyes:

hi and thanks. today we got the flak 38 on its wagon..and that was a easy job..three man could easily do it without any tool.. german enginering at its best :)

if you have parts to donate that is always welcome Jon Kjetil. and let me know if you plan a trip to the museum :)

the Mg 151 in the background is a original fieldmodification from WW2 ( from aircraft to grounduse/flak )

so for the users of this website..here is the first view of this flak on wagon as nobody else has seen it yet ( me and two others )
was put on display today after completion

Attachments

• Flak on wagon 003.jpg
    Flak on wagon 003.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Flak on wagon 006.jpg
    Flak on wagon 006.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Flak on wagon 007.jpg
    Flak on wagon 007.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Flak on wagon 009.jpg