OUR SON IS BORN!!!!!

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
11,647
6,757
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Location
Holland
Website
www.redbeatband.nl
Last night at 10.56 central european time, we got a son, Kiran. It was a difficult labour, had to use the vacuum but all is well. He's 4035 gram and totally healthy. I'll post pictures later.
 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CONGRATS
 
My heartiest congratulations, Mon Ami. I hope Junior and his Mama are
just fine. See...... I told you those cobblestones would do zee treek !!

For you folks in the US, that's just about 8 lbs, 14 ozs. A big boy !!

Charles
 
Wooooohoooooo!!!!! My most heartfelt congratulation to you and the mother! Give her the warmest from us the gang!
 
Congratulations Marcel. And bless you, Kiran. May the road rise up to meet you and sun be always at your back.

:cool: There is nothing more important in life than a child.
 
Congratulations!
 
Welcome to fatherhood, Marcel, and congratulations.
 
Congrats Marcel!!! Best wishes to you and your family! :smile:
 
Congratulations Marcel, what a wonderful time in ur life man.... Please give ur wife all of our blessings...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back