Passenger jet shot down over Ukraine (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Friends, all Ukraine mourns dead. Terrorists, who made it will, not have mercy ...
There will be no forgiveness and Putin, who gave them weapons...
R.I.P......
I am sorry for my bad english

No problem with your english Hartmann. Hope your country will solve it's problems real soon.

So they made a claim that Ukraine is using Malaysian 777's to carry spies? My 10 year old could have come up with a better and more logical story.

What a bunch of fricken idiots.

Oh and the conspiracy theorists are going batsh!t crazy over this one, now...with the CIA being the preferred culprit.

One of them alleges that the CIA has a secret base near the Donestk region causing all these problems, trying to frame poor little Vlad and the downing of the Maylasian airliner is the latest "criminal provocation".

It's a little bit scary knowing that these people walk amongst us...

So they made a claim that Ukraine is using Malaysian 777's to carry spies? My 10 year old could have come up with a better and more logical story.

What a bunch of fricken idiots.

That guy is a commader of don cossacks, you can't expect logic from someone who does historical reconstruction 24/7. Look at his clothes!
As to conspiracy theories that have poped up, my favorite is the one that claims Ukrainian forces were trying to shoot down Putin's plane but missed and hit MAL plane instead.

The separatists are showing their worst. Denying access for the rescue teams, taking away bodies, playing with the victims' belongings. All very bad. We still have 193 bodies there and we want them back.

I agree, Marcel...this is just one big effing mess that seems to be never ending...

They were showing some of the seperatists stepping over victim's bodies while rummaging through luggage and handbags.

Absolutely disgusting

I've heard they're looking for victims' credit cards so if anyone knows relatives of passengers tell them to block their bank accounts.

It's getting worse. The rebels forced the rescue teams to give up all bodies. So they will keep all bodies of the casualties in an unknown place. Getting really pissed about this. No respect for the dead, especially since these are all innocent victims of their stupidity. It's outrageous!

When Europe already understand that Putin's Russia - evil?
How many more people must die, that European leaders realized that this evil must be fought?
When it comes to the Frau Ribbentrop-Merkel and other politicians who like Putin?

Marcel, do not be fooled and call a spade a spade - this is not the insurgents - this is terrorists. These are not people who are armed and sent here to kill Putin civilians Ukraine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back