Pictures of Bavaria and other parts of Southern Germany.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

photos, photos, photos !!!! I am drooling.

I'm waiting for yours photos Chris, too. I love this palces: Durrwangen,
Dinkelsbühl, Feuthwangen, Röthenburg... and all little towns in Bayern.

Here is one picture I from our family album. It must have been one of our very first trips to Western Germany since the fall of the Wall... Can you identify the city, Chris?

Somewhere in Bayern, 1993...

Attachments

• bayern.jpg
    bayern.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 127
Not really, sorry it looks like many small towns in Bavaria.

I hope to post some more pics soon guys. I am sorry that I have gotten behind again, things here have just been chaotic lately.

Sorry guys that I have not posted any new pics. I have not really had the time to go anywhere to take any pics. If the snow comes like they say I will deffinatly get some pics though to post of the beautiful winter here.

As per request from Erich, I have started posting pics in this thread again. These are all pics that I have taken here in lovely Bavaria. If you have not looked through this thread before I recommend starting with page 1 and checking them all out.

Now that me and my wife have more time, I will be taking more pictures in our little travels though out this beautiful region.

Okay here goes again:

Here are some pics of the mountains near Bad Tolz.

bav1.jpg

bav2.jpg

bav3.jpg

bav4.jpg

bav5.jpg

bav6.jpg

bav7.jpg

Here are some pics of the Palace in Wurzburg. It is a wonderful palace and the inside is just magnificant. Unfortunatly they do not let you take pictures on the inside.

bav10.jpg

bav11.jpg

bav13.jpg

bav9.jpg

A small Chapel outside the palace, there was no guide for this portion and I was able to take a pic.

bav12.jpg

Here are some pics I took while hiking in the hills near where I live. The area I live in is called Franken. Do not ever call a Frankische person a Bavarian, they do not like to be called Bavarians. I do it too piss them off! :lol:

hike.jpg

hike2.jpg

hike3.jpg

hike4.jpg

hike5.jpg

The area I live in is very popular for its lakes. There lots of them in the area and people flock there for swimming and camping in the summer from all over in Germany.

lak2.jpg

lake.jpg

lake3.jpg

Here are pics of Nuernberg. Nuernberg is 36km from where I live. It is a beautiful city. We go there a few times a month to party since the night life is rather good there.

nurn.jpg

nurn10.jpg

nurn11.jpg

nurn12.jpg

nurn13.jpg

nurn14.jpg

nurn15.jpg

nurn16.jpg

nurn17.jpg

nurn18.jpg

nurn19.jpg

nurn2.jpg

nurn20.jpg

nurn3.jpg

nurn4.jpg

nurn5.jpg

nurn6.jpg

nurn7.jpg

nurn8.jpg

nurn9.jpg

No pic of Nuernberg is complete with out a shot of the famous Zeppelin Feld. This is the Nazi Party Rally grounds where they had there famous rallies and Hitler would hold his speaches. This is also where the famous footage of the American blowing up the Swastika was taken.

bav8.jpg

And to finish off this set the court room where the Nuernberg Trials were held.

trial.jpg

trial2.jpg

trial3.jpg

Chris

thanks for cranking this great thread up again, am still going thorough pics of Speyer before I post again on the morrow.

Nürnburg is one spot besides Würzburg that is on our listing of places to vacation...........up the river Main ?

hey next time you visit the big N, please pick me up 1-3 Bierdeckles from Nürnburg if you would plus your home town Brauiere, bitte

keep em coming man

E `

I don't remember. I will find out for you though.

Its funny I have so few pics and stuff from Nuernberg and the area where I live, you kind of take for granted what you can have all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back