Post models that aren't yours ! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Found this pictures quite while ago, probably on some modeling websites, I really don't remember. Going through some folders on my computer I rediscovered them, so I thought it would be cool to share them with you guys.

Unfortunatelly I don't know who build this great models and diorama, but I would sure like to know. Anyway, here are the pictures...

Attachments

• picture_028.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 105
  • picture_033.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 103
  • picture_038.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 107
  • picture_039.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 102
  • picture_040.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 108
Really nice models. The diorama looks good as well but these planes look slightly too much good as the scrap metal should .

Here are two more photos of Bf 109K from previous post by unknown modeller...

Attachments

• picture_027.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 96
  • picture_026.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 92
... and few more. MiG-21 is painted in proposed new camouflage pattern and marked with new national insignia of Serbian Air Force.

Attachments

• picture_001.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 89
  • picture_002.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 92
  • picture_003.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
I like them too Terry. However, this is only proposed camouflage scheme for Serbian MiG-21s and there is the only one painted this way so far. Still don't know if they will adopt this scheme as standard for our MiG-21s or not.

Anyway one of these days when I start modeling again I would very much like to build MiG-21 model with this particular camo. Can you recomend some good MiG-21 kit in 1:72 or 1:48 scale?

Really nice models. The diorama looks good as well but these planes look slightly too much good as the scrap metal should .

I thought it depicted aircraft selected by the Allies for testing, being prepared for shipment to England and the States..? These woud have been in better condition than the scrappers.

Great diorama in any case!

Ah yes, I know the modeler. He is a member on my other modeling forum, a nice and helpful man he is! (Name is Chris aka Lufttiger as stated by the site)

Last edited:
Very well done. I like the overall setting, but I think the crew would have dumped their parachutes, and the hatch would have been jettisoned. But that's nit-picking! The pose is great, and the 'sea' is exceptionally well done - must have taken some time to set up.

Users who are viewing this thread