Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I thought it was about time I posted some pictures of my display shelves. One of these days I'm going to get around to making a proper cabinet for them to keep the dust off.

T-bolt...I broke down and bought the supplies to build something like you've got here. not quite as many shelves, but it's pretty much the same. due to time constraints, tho. it probably won't be done till next Weekend.

Here is a Mig-15 tested by the US Air Force. Kit is from KP in 1/72 scale.
Ed

Attachments

• DSC05811.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC05813.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC05816.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC05820.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC05821.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 103
Nice work Ed. That same MiG is now in The Air Force Museum in Dayton. I was there a week and a half ago and took this picture of it

Attachments

• P2166869.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 105
First pics of some of my recent efforts after getting back into the hobby after a 20+ year break, so please be gentle!!

First up Eduard La 7 weekend edition finished in Dec. Wrong colour red on nose cowl though!

Next up which I've just finished is Ark's Yak 9K.
Nice kit needed a fair bit of filling! Painting the white was a nightmare!

Many thanks for looking, just need to rig up an aerial now. Any comments welcome.

G'day Lads,
Thought you might like to see a couple of my unusual subjects on electric foamy RC kits.
Firstly an A6M2-K 2 seat trainer Zero,.

Users who are viewing this thread