Post Your Models! (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have a T3i and some lenses that I kept from my older T3. I am just learning about the program function and auto depth of field. Some of those guys on ewe tube are a great help. next step, budget umbrella, light stand or mini studio.

Yep, Av is the setting but you will find the speed that it selects in a typical dungeon setting to be too slow to enable hand held shooting

Not the best photos around but I shoot all of mine outdoors in indirect sunlight so I avoid the need for artificial lighting. Sometimes I use the tripod but mostly do handheld so my apertures aren't as small as Andy's. Camera is a Canon 7D with a Sigma 50mm f/1.4 lens. My background is just a sheet of white poster paper from an old elementary school project that my daughters brought home.

A 1/72 Mistel 1 combination from the Italeri boxing. Decals from kit and spares to replicate a Mistel of 2./KG 101 seen at St Dizier in June 1944.

IMG_1788_web_zpsaxqw9n0n.gif

IMG_1790_web_zpsnllvmphe.gif

IMG_1793_web_zpsq6e3kjok.gif

The Bf 109 seems to have lost its tail wheel somewhere!

Cheers

Steve

About a month ago I found 4 figures (3 Paratroopers and a German) so I put them to use in a small diorama I call "Generic Paratrooper Diorama WW2." I used a "Condensation Catcher" as a base and formed the mud with hot glue. The Grass is shredded felt and the house is scrap balsa. I hope it's not too bad and GASP! Sam's got a camera that can Macro!? For once, some decent pictures. Anyways, here it is.
6kUzOD1.png
W62YdFw.png
JBH7LZO.png
gcLl17Q.png
rGwTbIU.png

Had a little fun with the last picture.
C99y1Tj.png

Thanks guys! I might try armor next, that would be fun to do a diorama of. I'm very happy with how it came out, I honestly thought I was doomed to never having any luck with models but 1/72 figures are the way to go it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back