Post Your XMas Pics!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That is a classic. Buy you have to keep the quote too. Lord I hate the restaurant crowd. They are the meanest, most low class, somebitches you ever seen. And then on top of it all don't even get me started with the senior citizens. (Apologies Mr. C don't mean to lump you into my stereotyping :lol: )

LMAO rochie! Even if the hat didn't say it, the expression clearly says "get scrooged"...

NJ, Les, Cota and Seesul, those were great family photos!

I didn't have anything going on this year...except for the scolding I got from a squirrel when I stepped out on the deck to have a smoke...

Attachments

• IMGP5393a.JPG
    IMGP5393a.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 116
Hanukkah for us, but a family holiday none the less.

Attachments

• DSC_5186.jpg
    DSC_5186.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC_5247.jpg
    DSC_5247.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC_5289.jpg
    DSC_5289.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC_5295.jpg
    DSC_5295.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC_5320.jpg
    DSC_5320.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_5325.jpg
    DSC_5325.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_5348.jpg
    DSC_5348.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 90
Yep, we host the Hanukkah party for the family every year. It's a lot of work, but a lot of fun too. We had quite a few family members get sick just before and had to cancel, so we have a ton of leftover brisket and latkes. We are freezing some of it. I love my wife's brisket, but four days in a row is a bit much.

Cracking set of pics Eric! Looked like everyone had a great time.
Karl, good job your mug-shot wasn't on your MOD 90! (Military I.D. card, for the benefit of the non- Brits here.)

Well, no pics from me folks...would have shown mostly....eeerrmmm....only a pub interior with a lot HAPPY people....mmmmm...yes...happy people. Not to worry, you were all in my thoughts, so I drank alot to make certain people here proud and still behaved, even let a classy and good looking lassie, good to fit in the "Breaking News" thread use my phone...:D

Fantastic pics chaps!

Nice pics eric - my whole family was sick and I puked 8 times on Christmas morning! I think there's a good family pic of me looking like I'm going to puke w/ 2 crying babies!

The picture of L of Primus' kids with the Hamster Ball! Blissfully unaware that he is about to take two to the dome from his younger brother! Life IS like that sometimes!

Great pictures guys!

Merry Christmas Happy New Year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back