Prince Harry

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

John, I believe that if you come for a visit, you will find that while we are most interested to meet a (pardon the expression) "Limey", we have no interest in becoming one. I believe that you will find your basic Canadian fiercely independant also. We are well aware of where our roots lie, but really don't want to dig them up.
And I, like Matt, am of German extraction, both sets of Grandparents arrived in this country from the late 1890's to the early 1910's, but I would swear no allegience to a Kaiser, were one to be re-instated.
(Well, maybe just a little.)

The British budget can't afford fuel for his helicopter,so hes here asking for donations....:)

If fact I'm not sure we can afford the helicopter, we probably borrowed one of yours under the 'special relationship' agreement.
Think of us as an amiable but, somewhat short of funds old uncle visiting his favourite nephew...:)

It's the other fella who flies the helicopters (until the SAR role is hived off to Bristow Helicopters [an American company, bye the way!] in 2015, ending 70 years of RAF Search and Rescue).
Harry, the one who looks nothing like Charles (ahem!) is the soldier type, feet on the deck.

He must be somewhat popular, he created quite a stir in Vegas with scantilly clad call girls. Hmmm... that is rather like many US politicians of exceptional provenance. Nevermind.

To Anacreon In Heaven", was the official song of the Anacreontic Society, an 18th-century gentlemen's club of amateur musicians in London. Attributed to the composer John Stafford Smith, the tune was later used by several writers as a setting for their patriotic lyrics. These included two songs by Francis Scott Key, most famously his poem "Defence of Fort McHenry". Which eventually became known as "The Star-Spangled Banner" and was adopted as the national anthem of the United States of America, in 1931

i'm just one of the lads when i am in the Army he says, same with the other one, they are in uniform less than your average TA member.

Too valuable to risk ?
I think the service bit is very selective as he is never going to be one of the lads...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back