Prince Phillip

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Readie

Chief Master Sergeant
Apr 15, 2011
Plymouth, England
I hope you colonial boys are as worried as we are about Prince Phillip as he been admitted to hospital for surgery.
Its QE2's 60th year on the throne and Phil's in hossie.
Sleepless
John

I thought he was not looking to perky in Westminster during the recent Coronation Anniversary. As for the colonial royal bit…………………..well he's just another digger who is ill and we hope he recovers quickly.

Phillip doesn't pay Bill...we the humble tax payers foot the bill....
What gets done for you at over 90 depends on who you are as well. If I live that long I'll hear the speech 'Oh well Mr R..you ARE 92..what do you expect?'
For the monarch's hubbie its rather different.
Hey ho.

It was too look for an unnamed abdominal issue but can't really speculate what it is without some more information. He has been having more than his fair share of UTI's so would suspect something in that area.

Mandela isn't doing too good either, in hospital with another bout of pneumonia (2nd this year).

Hear, hear!
My Dad died last year, and I hate to see another old guy go.
End of an era, I guess..
As far as the social inequality goes, well, I guess we have always had that. I would have wished that things were different by now.
Up the revolution!

Is Charles' palms getting sweaty?

No, because apart from being Charles' father he has no relevance to the succession.

He's a Prince because he was born Prince Philip of Greece (and Denmark). He is not a British Prince at all. He was gifted the title Duke of Edinburgh by George VI when he married the then Princess Elizabeth along with the right to be addressed as His Royal Highness .....hence HRH the Duke of Edinburgh.

Cheers

Steve

No, because apart from being Charles' father he has no relevance to the succession.

He's a Prince because he was born Prince Philip of Greece (and Denmark). He is not a British Prince at all. He was gifted the title Duke of Edinburgh by George VI when he married the then Princess Elizabeth along with the right to be addressed as His Royal Highness .....hence HRH the Duke of Edinburgh.

Cheers Steve

Steve, I think Chris was referring to Charles getting his mitts on the crown after all these years....:shock:
Cheers
John

Prince Phillip......he's the only funny one, right?

Yes, Phil has caused some furore during the royal visits over the years.
Funny ? yes
PC ? no

He's in hos for a while and recovering for some months after discharge.
Cheers
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back