Prince Harry

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Harry a Windsor? Heck, next you'll be saying Jan is an English Tee Totaller !!!

Jan obviously got lost on his travels...I mean who would chose to live in Glasgow?
Come south dear boy, where the air is clean, men wear trousers and ( more importantly) the beer is drinkable.
Get on a non stop train to Watford where civilisation starts :)

Are you a poof-tah?

Hey! It takes a REAL man who's fully confident in his masculinity to don a pink Dolly Parton outfit complete with false boobs...

Er...ooops...I shouldn't have said that. I should NOT have said that!!! :oops:

Funnily enough, Honington was the furthest south that I'd ever lived up to that point. Not much Moon Shine in East Anglia...but plenty of other alcofrolic distractions.

Did I mention the frilly, baby-blue, knee-length knickers? It was an EPIC party!!! :)

And for the record, I refuse to pay any claims that I have inflicted cruel and unusual punishment in this thread. Psychiatric fees are the reader's own responsibility. You didn't HAVE to read this thread!!! :)

Aargh! Baby-blue, knee length knickers, Vikings, and more Spam fritters !!!!!!!
Yes Nurse, I'll be there in a moment ........ (wanders off muttering "It's the bells, the bells ....).

Oh come off it! Capri pants with a cleavage-plunging pink dress? Fashion faux pas of the century!! You'll be suggesting I should've worn flats instead of stilletos next...oops, there I go again!

You know, I have some serious doubts about some of the membership here. I mean - Brighton? Even the Luftwaffe gave up on that place !!
(No offense intended or implied regarding Britonians, past or present.)
And Jan wants his stilletos back ..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back