Question about mods

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
11,662
6,793
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Location
Holland
Website
www.redbeatband.nl
Just a question out of curiosity. What's the difference between a "Yellow" moderator (like Charles or Matt) and a "Red" moderator (like Joe or Chris). I know it used to be that the Yellow mods were the ones running the technical section, but that seemed to have changed.
 
And I thought that yellow moderators were chicken hawks. And the red ones were the fire breathing dragons that would flame you in a heart beat!

That is a HUGE JOKE now guys! So Smile dang it!

Bill G.
 
Yellow moderators are regular moderators, where the red ones are "senior" moderators.

What's the difference between regular and senior mods? Do seniors have more rights in a software sense? Or is it just the weight of the vote between the mods?
 
And I thought that yellow moderators were chicken hawks. And the red ones were the fire breathing dragons that would flame you in a heart beat!

That is a HUGE JOKE now guys! So Smile dang it!

Bill G.

Ohhhh, only 300 posts and hes gone already!

:)
 
Yes, there are more moderator rights for senior mods. What they are, I am not terribly sure.


Perhaps a bigger ban button? :lol:
 

Attachments

  • BanButton.gif
    BanButton.gif
    131.1 KB · Views: 186
Yep ...also we can use our panish belts for these wearing short pants with a pair of braces. :laughing6:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back