Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

IMG_0850.jpeg

A friend of mine was TDY to Germany some years ago and went looking for the mighty metropolis of "Ausfahrt." He had never heard of it before but it seemed like every exit off the autobahn led there...

In South Carolina the largest city is named "Frontage Road" but usually the most you'll find there is a gas station and a 7/11.

A friend of mine was TDY to Germany some years ago and went looking for the mighty metropolis of "Ausfahrt." He had never heard of it before but it seemed like every exit off the autobahn led there...

In South Carolina the largest city is named "Frontage Road" but usually the most you'll find there is a gas station and a 7/11.

IMG_8581.jpeg

Speaking of that, I need to book my rental car. Just a lil more than 5 months and I'll be following those Ausfahrt signs again.

We've had some bloke playing at several levels in the Aussie football leagues since the 1960's. He's played for
every team ever broadcast (radio or tv). He's absolutely useless - never marked the ball, never had a kick, no
tackles or hand passes but commentators keep saying the ball is knocked or kicked to him. He is so bad he doesn't
even get there. Some goose named Space.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back