Quotes and Jokes (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dunno if this has been posted before:

Current terrorist-related Threat Levels:

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have therefore raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated," or even "A Bit Cross."
The English have not been "A Bit Cross" since "The Blitz" in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out.
Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to "A Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get the Bastards." They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans have increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbor" and "Lose."

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Australia, meanwhile, has raised its security level from "No worries" to "She'll be alright, Mate." Two more escalation levels remain: "Crikey! I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!" and "The barbie is canceled." So far no situation has ever warranted use of the final escalation level.

Mildred, the church gossip and self-appointed monitor of the church's morals, continually stuck her nose into other people's business. Several members did not approve of her extra-curricular activities, but they feared her enough to maintain their silence.

She made a mistake this time, however, when she accused George, a new member, of being an alcoholic after she saw his old pickup parked in front of the town's only bar one afternoon. She emphatically told George and several others that everyone seeing it there would know what he was doing. George, a man of few words, stared at her for a moment and just turned and walked away. He didn't explain, defend or deny. He said nothing.

Later that evening, George quietly parked his pickup in front of Mildred's house ... walked home ... and left it there all night.

Don't ya just love ole George?

Fremragende Maria, du er en kvinde af få ord, men de er alle til det punkt. En af disse dage har vi bør køre væk samme

Jeg har allerede sagt "når"

Attachments

• smiley-5.gif
    smiley-5.gif
    16.1 KB · Views: 226
Well, darn, you ketched me, though I am of German desent and learned to speak a low German dialect from my parents and grandparents. Didn't lean real German until I went to college

Those are some good ones Wayne :D I just got this by email....

PRICELESS!

A little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book, and
noticed he had his collar on backwards.
The little boy asked why he wore his collar backwards.
The man, who was a priest, said, 'I am a Father..'
The little boy replied, 'My Daddy doesn't wear his collar like that.'
The priest looked up from his book and answered, ''I am the Father of
many.'
The boy said, ''My Dad has 4 boys, 4 girls and two grandchildren and he
doesn't wear his collar that way!'
The priest, getting impatient, said. 'I am the Father of hundreds', and
went back to reading his book.
The little boy sat quietly thinking for a while, then leaned over and
said, "Maybe you should wear a condom,
and put your pants on backwards instead of your collar."

A long queue is waiting to enter the stadium at a football match and an attractive police woman on horseback is patrolling up and down the line, her mount has been champing at the bit somewhat.
One of the fans shouts out "Oi! miss did you know your horse is foaming at the mouth ?"
With a look of utter disdain came the reply
"Sonny if you'd spent the last two hours between my thighs you'd be foaming at the mouth too"

A former Marine Sergeant, having served his time with the Marine Corps, took a new job as a school teacher. Just before the school year started he injured his back.

He was required to wear a plaster cast around the upper part of his body. Fortunately, the cast fit under his shirt and wasn't noticeable.

On the first day of class, he found himself assigned to the toughest students in the school. The smart alek punks, having already heard the new teacher was a Marine, were leery of him and decided to see how tough he really was before trying any pranks.

Walking confidently into the rowdy classroom, the new teacher opened the window wide and sat down at his desk. When a strong breeze made his tie flap, the smart-ass kids all started laughing at him. He took a stapler and promptly stapled the tie to his chest, twice.

He had no trouble with discipline that year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back