Quotes and Jokes (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

adding to why the chicken crossed the road one....to show the racoon,groundhog,armadillo, (your pick of animals frequently found dead on the road) that it could be done!

A dying granny tells her granddaughter, "I want to leave you my farm. That includes the villa, the tractor, and other equipment, the farmhouse and $22,398,750.78 in cash."

The granddaughter, absolutely floored and about to become rich says, "Oh granny, you are SO generous! I didn't even know you had a farm. Where is it?"

With her last breath, Granny whispered, "Facebook..."

In the world of hi-tech gadgetry, I've noticed that more and more people who send text messages and emails have long forgotten the art of capitalization.

For those of you who fall into this category - please take note of the following statement . . . . . . .

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Is everybody clear on that?

Four old friends were playing their weekly game of golf. One remarked how nice it would be to wake up on Christmas morning, roll out of bed and without an argument go directly to the golf course, meet his pals and play a round.
His friends all chimed in and said,
"Let's do it! We'll make it a priority; figure out a way and meet here early, Christmas morning."

Months later, that special morning arrives, and there they are on the golf course.

The first player says,
"Boy this game cost me a fortune! I bought my wife such a diamond ring that she can't take her eyes off it."

The second guy says,
"I spent a ton too. My wife is at home planning the cruise I gave her. She was up to her eyeballs in brochures."

The third man says
"Well my wife is at home admiring her new car, reading the manual."

They all turned to the last one of the group who is staring at them like they have lost their minds.

"I can't believe you all went to such expense for this golf game. I slapped my wife on the Rse and said, Well babe, Merry Christmas!
It's a great morning for sex or golf," and all she said was, "You'll need a jumper!"

A man running for the restroom uses the ladies room in a posh hotel by accident, he sits down and notices 4 buttons-WW,WA,PP and ATR. curious he presses WW he gets gently sprayed with warm water, then he presses WA and a blast of warm air dries him. he then presses PP and gets a powder puff which leaves him smellin fresh. Feeling pampered he presses ATR..He wakes up in the hospital and asks the nurse what happened. Shes says ATR means Automatic Tampon Remover, your p**** is under the pillow

Father, mother and son decide to go to the zoo one day. So they set off and are seeing lots of animals. Eventually they end up opposite the elephant house. The boy looks at the elephant, sees its willy points to it and says, "Mummy, what is that long thing?" His mother replies, "That son, is the elephant's trunk."
"No, at the other end."
"That son is the tail."
"No, mummy, the thing under the elephant"
A short embarrassed silenced after which she replies, "That's nothing."
The mother goes to buy some ice-cream and the boy, not being satisfied with her answer asks his father the same question.
"Daddy, what is that long thing?"
"That's the trunk, son" replies the father.
"No at the other end."
"Oh, that is the tail."
"No, no daddy, the thing below," asks the son in desperation.
"That is the elephant's penis. Why do you ask son?"
"Well mummy said it was nothing," says the boy.
Replies the father: "I tell you, I spoil that woman ..."

A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy one gallon of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6."

A short time later the husband returns home with 6 cartons of milk.

The wife asked him, "Why did you buy 6 gallons of milk?"

He replied, "They had eggs."

Users who are viewing this thread