Quotes and Jokes (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

میدونید چینیا به دوقلو چی میگن؟ میگن: این چون اون؛ اون چون این
Do you know how Chinese call twins? Answer: This like that, that like this.

معلم جغرافی: 3 تا کشور نام ببر! دانش اموز: اروپا، افریقا، آسیا
Geography teacher: Name 3 countries! Student: Europe, Africa, Asia.

Earlier today I was sitting in a Perkins restaurant waiting for a call from work. There was the usual subdued murmuring conversations doing on, and I heard a child (maybe 6 or 7 years old) say the following to his mom and dad:

"If people can see water but we can't see air, does that mean fish can see air but can't see water?"

You could have heard the crickets chirping outside for a few seconds after that, if there were crickets in the parking lot or street.

Warning!
Grandfather joke:
A Grandfather made time every weekend to spend with his son's family. Every Saturday morning he would take his five year old granddaughter for a drive to get pancakes, ice cream or candy. One particular Saturday he had a cold and stayed in bed, so Grandma took the granddaughter for her drive and breakfast. When they returned, the little girl raced upstairs to see her Grandfather. "Did you enjoy your ride with Grandma?" "Not really, PaPa it was boring. We didn't see a single dumb shit, a$$hole, moron, horse's ass or stupid son of a bitch anywhere we went! Grandma just smiled at everyone. I didn't really have any fun."

I went to a local Indian restaurant last night, and decided to try something different. So, I asked the waiter what he'd recommend.
He suggested Chicken Tarka.
Never heard of it, so he explained " It's like chicken Tikka, but a little 'otter".
Yeah, I've got me coat ..................

Users who are viewing this thread