Quotes and Jokes (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

chuck.jpg

????
Grandkids don't know how it works? So, who or what is dumb?
View attachment 713469
My Mom (who was an admistrative assistant for years) could speed-dial a rotary phone like no other.

I tried many times and simply could not do it.

The airplane is climbing to altitude, the pilot comes onto the PA system to make his announcement. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard Yugoslav Airlines flight 123 to Moscow. We are flying aboard a Boeing 727 today, and our cruising speed will be 850 km/h. The outside temperature is JAOOOOOOOOOOO U PICHKU MATERINU!!!"

Total silence envelops the passenger compartment.

A few moments later, the pilot gets back on the PA. "Ladies and gentlemen, I apologise profusely for the outburst, and I can assure you there is absolutely no problem with the aircraft. While I was speaking, the stewardess spilt hot coffee into my lap. If you don't believe me, you can come up to the cockpit and look at the front of my trousers."

A smartalec yells from the back, "oh yeah? How about YOU come back here and look at the back of MY pants!"

An oldie:

The Air Force found they had too many officers and SNCOs and decided to offer an early retirement bonus. They promised any officer/SNCO who volunteered for retirement a bonus of $1,000 for every inch measured in a straight line between any two points in his body. The member got to choose what those two points would be.

The first officer (a Squadron Leader) who accepted, asked that he be measured from the top of his head to the tip of his toes. He was measured at six feet and walked out with a bonus of $72,000.

The second officer (a Wing Commander) who accepted was a little smarter and asked to be measured from the tip of his outstretched hands to his toes. He walked out with $96,000.

The third one was a grizzly old Warrant Officer who, when asked where he would like to be measured replied, "from the tip of my weenie to my testicles."

It was suggested by the pension man that he might want to reconsider, explaining about the nice big checks the previous two officers had received. But the old WOFF insisted and they decided to go along with him, providing the measurement was taken by a medical officer.

The medical officer arrived and instructed the Chief to "drop 'em," which he did. The medical officer placed the tape measure on the tip of the WOFF's weenie and began to work back.

"My God!" he suddenly exclaimed, "Where are your testicles?"

The old WOFF replied with a wicked grin, "Vietnam!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back