Redbeards been down

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Redbeard

Airman
Sep 14, 2008
Redding ,CA
hi all, I've been down in a medical way due to blood clots in my legs and my lungs. I am getting better everyday so I can give GrauGiest as much sh*t as possible. Everyone needs to know about blood clots and the dangers they present. PLEASE research them and see the causes and effects. I thought I was young enough to "shake them off" but that was a load of bullsh*t. I am getting health day by day and If I have more time I will post the do's and don'ts attributed to blood clots. Ya'll be safe....... Redbeard

Thanks all for your kind words and yes I am on the mend. Finally taking the words of the Docs to heart.

I know you have heard me give GrauGiest a bunch of cr*p when I get the chance but truth be told Gentlemen and ladies, he is one of the best friends I have ever had and is as stand up as he presents himself.

Thank you Davie for all you have done for me and thank you ALL for your support.

Redbeard

not too mushy huh

Good luck Redbeard, blood clots are no joke. Knew a girl who died at 38 from it. Right after she gave birth. Amazed everyone. Stuff like that isn't supposed to happen.

Keep up to date with those blood thinners.

Listen to the med types, they generally know what they're talkin about! :occasion5: Its when they start using Latin terms that you really need to worry.

Prayin for ya, bro!

My wife is a Cath lab/ICU RNS and you can't belive what she goes thru, working on everything from 26 year olds to 86, can be a combo of what you shove in your mouth or genetics but its a nasty thing to go thru, good news is technology is improving in leaps and bounds but basically its up to you and how you take care of yourself..............really sucks cause I like steaks,bourbon and cigars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back