RENO 2008! HERE I COME!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
Apr 9, 2005
Colorado, USA
As many of you know I was a part of a pit crew last year at Reno that had to deal with a race fatality. I thought I would never return to Reno but today I was asked to be part of Mike Mangold's pit crew! He's flying a "Viper" L-29. If his name sounds familiar Mike won the red Bull Races a few years ago. Here's his site.

Mike Mangold

I'm so excited I could just ****!!!!!!!

Wish me luck guys - I'm back in the "Big Leagues."

Awesome... The Reno Air Show is a must see... but I'd like to see it from your vantage!

Are you staying downtown?

Thanks all - will take pics as time demands - don't know where I'm staying yet, I'll let you all know should some of you wind up there!

UPDATE!

We had some airplane issues, they are behind us - the plane is supposed to be ferried from Delaware to Reno next weekend - I'm supposed to meet it there next Sunday and spend the next day preparing it for the race. If I do make Reno I'll give you guys updates and take exclusive photos.

I know there's a little apprehension in my post - in dealing with things like this I don't take anything for granted - when I'm there with the airplane is when I'll say I'm an official Reno participant.

I'll update you guys when and where I can!

-FBJ-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back