representation by pinup

cute corporal for your official site pin up?

• yes please!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more ideas first!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My wife knows cars, God love her!
The funniest thing in the world is when some so-called mechanic tries to snow her, and she starts firing the questions at him! 8)
"Alright then, let's have a look!", she'll say. She's very good hearted and intelligent, with no time for the bullshit. Good woman!

I wrecked a Jaguar on the Autobahn. I almost cried it was a 1967 E type. (not sure on the year but I think that is what it was) It was my friends dad's car and it was so beatiful before I wrecked it. I almost cried! Oh okay I did cry!

Actually he took it quite well! The fact that the Polizei told him that it was not my fault and there was nothing to do really helped though. Building old Jags was a hobby of his so he just got some original parts and rebuilt the thing again. It was thing he loved doing with his son and so I guess he looked at it as being able to spend some more quality time with him. I still cried though, come on it was a Jag!

lesofprimus said:
U know, here in the States we have a small chicken called a Cornish Game Hen that tastes very yummy....... Was wondering if they originated over there or something.... Any relationship????

No idea, I never eat Cornish produce...does funny things to your mind...

Users who are viewing this thread