representation by pinup

cute corporal for your official site pin up?

• yes please!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more ideas first!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder said:
Sounds like "English muffins". They sell them here in the states. Ask for one in England and they look at you like you have three heads!

On the other hand, ask for scrambled eggs on muffins down the local diner when you're stateside, and you might not like what you get.....

oh i give up.i was just trying to have fun.never mind it went wrong.i have had issues with my personality because people dont like my humour.never mind. ive given up and im going to drink beer.and im not a two bit whore.and i probably will still post the photos when i get them done to show everyone.and i probably will just hide away and realise the monster i have become.sorry for being perverted, love ya'all.

hugs and a sorrowful goodbye for coming across all wrong,

CC x :cry:

:tomcat:

See, she failed, gives up and drinks beer. That's right, read my sig and learn.

Me neither, I have had exploits with doing that in the past with "Hugh Janus", who was an Iraqi who hated the yanks and insulted everyone, and "Sagaris", a dim Brummie who worked in a TVR dealer and had obsessions with Horsa gliders ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back