representation by pinup (1 Viewer)

cute corporal for your official site pin up?

• yes please!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more ideas first!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maestro said:
Cripps, we are both right. Of corse, women have a "fetish", like you said. But they all look for body. Like we (men) do with women.

We'll take an example :

If your fetish is a bum and I gave you the choice between two of them, would you take the one looking like Brad Pitt or the one looking like Mr. Bean ? Be honest.

We all look for body first. Keep that in mind.

You missed the bum thing altogether...... you are thinking too much like a man ( bum fully clothed for a start) I do honestly see what you are getting at and if you are aiming at the 14 to 21 age range, ok you might have something, but girls mature around then ( men .....do they ever mature lads...really :rolleyes: ). But as Im not an arse girl ( I am the eyes and smile type......always have been).

As for your choice... Not sure I can comment there as I can't stand Brad Pitt, think he is 'wet' zzzzzzzzzz, much prefer Rowan Atkinson anyday.... now he is bloody clever.... Black Adder...... you must be jesting mate... no competition ( anyway I prefer dark hair....if we are splitting ends....get it....joke there somewhere...... dig deep).

You 'really' want me to come up with a sexual thing that appeals to women/girls, and you won't give up....... will ya! OK! next post

Do you know what Med, I just wrote out War and Peace....and it was really good. It explained just what women look for ( and you would have been surprised...I assure you) and how to go about getting one ( a girl that is).
But I have just deleted it all.......... truth is I'm happy, so I don't really give a s**t.
women are stupid and men are sluts ( Les's words), Nuff said really.

Happy hunting Maestro.....good Luck M8.

Is it me, or did I just suffer a nasty bout of 'Foot-in-Mouth' disease?

I'm no Casanova, but what Cripps said in her post before last pretty much tallies with what I've learnt over the last 25 years. I was only being flippant, and honestly Cripps, no offence was intended. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way. The awful truth is there is no magical 'intel' briefing - just a long process of trial and an awful lot of error to finally realise the bleedin' obvious!

I do good in my own age range, with 'women'. They're all out for one thing, to get laid.

I know, that's why I fair well on a Friday night. If I ever found a girl I'd want to PROPERLY be with, I can be pretty certain it wouldn't be a night club. If I was going out with someone, I wouldn't be a slut...it's only when single, that I'm a slut.

I had morals, made a compromise for modern society...I have morals in a relationship..

plan_D said:
I know, that's why I fair well on a Friday night. If I ever found a girl I'd want to PROPERLY be with, I can be pretty certain it wouldn't be a night club. If I was going out with someone, I wouldn't be a slut...it's only when single, that I'm a slut.

I had morals, made a compromise for modern society...I have morals in a relationship..

"No matter how good you are at something, there's always a million people better than you"

Even better than Jochi or Kozhedub? ;)

This is true, this follows my policy of being much more calm when in something of a relationship...

Medvedya said:
Is it me, or did I just suffer a nasty bout of 'Foot-in-Mouth' disease?

I'm no Casanova, but what Cripps said in her post before last pretty much tallies with what I've learnt over the last 25 years. I was only being flippant, and honestly Cripps, no offence was intended. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way. The awful truth is there is no magical 'intel' briefing - just a long process of trial and an awful lot of error to finally realise the bleedin' obvious!
:lol: that last bit made me chuckle.
Med M8.... I didn't take what you said with offence ( I had deleted B4 I read your post) ..... I don't take offence, I just get on mi soap box now and again ( well alot really...... I was brought up in a highly religious and Union background..... I don't stand a chance...... 'fight back' is in mi blood....... I am a mans nightmere).

This is me..... I have had to come on the computer quickly before going to work, because I hate the thought of upsetting anyone. So I was coming on to post a concede to Maestro ( arguing over womens breasts....when it comes down to it..... just aint worth it :shock: :( ).
When I got to the computer, I found all this lot on here........ have you noticed whenever we start talking 'boys girls/men women', it always gets like this :rolleyes: bless us!!!

I will just have to learn to accept that you men see us women as Goddesses.
After all, the way it is going there will be more pictures of our beautiful form on this WW2 site than planes, so we must be the all powerful 'Goddess' we were intended to be.
;)
Pin ups!!!???? keep in to a mascot hey :lol:

Don't worry Crippen, the percentage of airplane/women pictures still highly favors the airplanes. For the record, having "fight back" is not a nightmare to all men. My wife can be as fiesty as the best of them, and I love her for it. If she was a pushover, I would not have been interested.

There are definitely differences between men and women, but we don't necessarily have to figure each other out. That element of mystery keeps it interesting.

Heres something for the Male PinUp Contest Photos.......

Attachments

• 0mesealmay18-2002.jpg
    0mesealmay18-2002.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 510
Earlier today the lanc had the idea of doing a charity calendar involving all the regular members of the site naked with bits of WW2 aviation covering up their dangly bits...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back