representation by pinup

cute corporal for your official site pin up?

• yes please!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more ideas first!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Med, since you are looking at the IP, maybe she is good stalking material for you? (Just kidding!). I still want to see proof that she is all that she has made herself out to be. Could even be a guy for all we know.

To be honest, you can't learn that much from an I.P (unless you're a hacker) All I can tell you is he/she/it is definitely from Weston-Super-Mare.

Three pages later... Ive got some catching up to do (damn it,having a life other than this site :rolleyes:
cheddar cheese said:
Earlier today the lanc had the idea of doing a charity calendar involving all the regular members of the site naked with bits of WW2 aviation covering up their dangly bits...
Well Lancs it made 'me' chuckle.

Thanks for your kind words earlier Evan.

Les,( your pin up) I prefer 'smiles' to muscles... sorry M8.
Now you lot what are you like.... let Cute Corp be a lesson to you, you are so easily lead astray, think as yourselves as a 'bar' or an 'off license....and ask for proof of age :rolleyes:

Med...... checking IP addresses you 'sneak' 8) ....what type of IP system is it? because on some, you can trace the next two sites the person hits....... I'm told :oops:
(No, I know because I have my own web site and on my old site you could do that, but you cant on my new site's IP).
She may be a teacher? Dear god what have I done suggesting that............... off you go again :twisted: .

Oh Cripps, you had to go spoiling my dreams of her being my age :cry:

But a teacher you say, that could work :rolleyes:

So who's up for a nude charity callender :)

I got first dibs on use of the 1:48th lanc..............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back