Return of DBII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DBII

Senior Master Sergeant
Oct 16, 2007
Conroe, Texas
I may be back. Life has been kicking my @#$ the past several month and I guess I will be hitting the bottom soon. My #1 lady for the past 11 years has gone on her I don't want to be around you mind set. And I think I don't evern care. O well. I loss access to the net at work so it is difficult to hang around and it is a shame with all of the @$%^ around right now.

The good news is that I made it to Wings over Houston with my father again, he is 73. The airshow was the worse in several years. For Example the thunderbirds sat at teh end of the runway for 20 mins burning fuel and then cut the show short because they ran out of time. The only bright spot was there is a new group of warbirds hanging out at Elington field and they brought in there P-51 and a Zero. Pictures to follow. I think I will try and find Get Lucky,

DBII

Good to see you back mate. Women! Like tornadoes - when they come they're wet and noisy, when they go, they take your house and car!
Believe me, I know, I've been there more than once. Just ain't worth the worry - better things in life !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back